Lakeview residents rally over proposed Wrigley plans
July 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Around 75 Lakeview residents rallied Wednesday night over the proposed changes to Wrigley Field.
They object to some elements of the Cubs plan but insist they're not anti-cub or anti-renovation.
They say they just want input into the process and say so far their requests for dialogue have been ignored by Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
Across the street a smaller group demonstrated in favor of the planned changes to Wrigley.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout