Lakeview residents rally over proposed Wrigley plans
July 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Around 75 Lakeview residents rallied Wednesday night over the proposed changes to Wrigley Field.
They object to some elements of the Cubs plan but insist they're not anti-cub or anti-renovation.
They say they just want input into the process and say so far their requests for dialogue have been ignored by Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
Across the street a smaller group demonstrated in favor of the planned changes to Wrigley.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting 9 min ago
- Chinese-American Service League kicks off 35th anniversary 54 min ago
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas