Lakeview residents rally over proposed Wrigley plans
July 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Around 75 Lakeview residents rallied Wednesday night over the proposed changes to Wrigley Field.
They object to some elements of the Cubs plan but insist they're not anti-cub or anti-renovation.
They say they just want input into the process and say so far their requests for dialogue have been ignored by Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
Across the street a smaller group demonstrated in favor of the planned changes to Wrigley.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition 25 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...