Fire truck hoses off expanding 95th, 100th Street Bridges
July 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The extreme heat is causing problems on the roads.
The 95th Street Bridge and 100th Street Bridge over the Calumet River are expanding because of the high temperatures.
Chopper7 was over the scene earlier Thursday afternoon.
City crews raised the bridges and brought in a fire truck to hose them down and cool them off.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 9 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended 39 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe 14 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor