Fire truck hoses off expanding 95th, 100th Street Bridges
July 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The extreme heat is causing problems on the roads.
The 95th Street Bridge and 100th Street Bridge over the Calumet River are expanding because of the high temperatures.
Chopper7 was over the scene earlier Thursday afternoon.
City crews raised the bridges and brought in a fire truck to hose them down and cool them off.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Lawyer: No more appeals for Crundwell 21 min ago
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners 19 min ago
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout