Fire truck hoses off expanding 95th, 100th Street Bridges
July 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The extreme heat is causing problems on the roads.
The 95th Street Bridge and 100th Street Bridge over the Calumet River are expanding because of the high temperatures.
Chopper7 was over the scene earlier Thursday afternoon.
City crews raised the bridges and brought in a fire truck to hose them down and cool them off.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds