Remembrance held for Nikki Bostic-Jones, corrections officer killed in 2012 hit-and-run
July 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Cook County corrections officer who died in hit and run crash was remembered on the first anniversary of her death.
Family and friends of Nikki Bostic-Jones gathered this morning.
Balloons were released in her memory and a plaque was unveiled. It will be placed in the Hall of Remembrance at the jail.
A 57-year old man has been charged in her death.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court 54 min ago
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 56 min ago
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos