Remembrance held for Nikki Bostic-Jones, corrections officer killed in 2012 hit-and-run
July 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Cook County corrections officer who died in hit and run crash was remembered on the first anniversary of her death.
Family and friends of Nikki Bostic-Jones gathered this morning.
Balloons were released in her memory and a plaque was unveiled. It will be placed in the Hall of Remembrance at the jail.
A 57-year old man has been charged in her death.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting 2 min ago
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens 15 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation