Chicago aviation police officer Angela Brown accused of transporting heroin to Milwaukee
July 18, 2013 (MILWAUKEE) (WLS) -- A Chicago Aviation police officer who works at O'Hare Airport is accused of transporting heroin to Milwaukee.
Angela Brown, 47, faces a charge of possession with intent to deliver.
Brown allegedly worked as a mule for a Chicago drug kingpin, according to an ABC 7 sister station in Milwaukee. The station's source says for the past six months, Brown has been driving heroin to Milwaukee.
Before her arrest Wednesday, Brown was reportedly tracked by a GPS device placed on her car by narcotic agents.
chicago police department, local
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas