Sketch released in child luring attempt in Lawndale
July 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police released a sketch of a man wanted for trying to lure a 14-year-old girl into his vehicle in the 700-block of South Karlov in the Lawndale neighborhood.
The suspect is described as a bald, black man between 40 and 50 years old with no facial hair; yellowish teeth; big, pointed ears; a right droopy eye; and acne all over his face. He was driving a white cargo van.
Police say the man asked the girl if she wanted a ride on the afternoon of July 10, 2013 in the 700 block of South of Karlov. When she ignored him, he got out of his van and grabbed her. The girl said he left when she hit him.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest allegations not enough
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Flossmoor fire injures woman
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- O'Hare yoga room opening
- Bobby Rush returning to Congress from leave of absence 43 min ago
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight 49 min ago
- 7 in :77