Sketch released in child luring attempt in Lawndale
July 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police released a sketch of a man wanted for trying to lure a 14-year-old girl into his vehicle in the 700-block of South Karlov in the Lawndale neighborhood.
The suspect is described as a bald, black man between 40 and 50 years old with no facial hair; yellowish teeth; big, pointed ears; a right droopy eye; and acne all over his face. He was driving a white cargo van.
Police say the man asked the girl if she wanted a ride on the afternoon of July 10, 2013 in the 700 block of South of Karlov. When she ignored him, he got out of his van and grabbed her. The girl said he left when she hit him.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly 10 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All