Sketch released in child luring attempt in Lawndale
July 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police released a sketch of a man wanted for trying to lure a 14-year-old girl into his vehicle in the 700-block of South Karlov in the Lawndale neighborhood.
The suspect is described as a bald, black man between 40 and 50 years old with no facial hair; yellowish teeth; big, pointed ears; a right droopy eye; and acne all over his face. He was driving a white cargo van.
Police say the man asked the girl if she wanted a ride on the afternoon of July 10, 2013 in the 700 block of South of Karlov. When she ignored him, he got out of his van and grabbed her. The girl said he left when she hit him.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos