Man fatally shot near Prairie, 16th Place in Chicago's South Loop crashes into parked cars
July 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man was shot to death while in his car near 16th Place and Prairie, Chicago police said.
Authorities say the 37-year-old victim, who has not been identified, was struck in the chest. He tried to drive away, but crashed his car into two parked vehicles.
He died at a hospital.
Police are searching for the gunman.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus