Man fatally shot near Prairie, 16th Place in Chicago's South Loop crashes into parked cars
July 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man was shot to death while in his car near 16th Place and Prairie, Chicago police said.
Authorities say the 37-year-old victim, who has not been identified, was struck in the chest. He tried to drive away, but crashed his car into two parked vehicles.
He died at a hospital.
Police are searching for the gunman.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 50 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale 49 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set 21 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 22 min ago
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10M bond 24 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed 30 min ago
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- 7 in :77
44 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour...
50 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos