Group providing help for Chicago homeless
July 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some of Chicago's homeless are getting a helping hand in the Loop Saturday night.
About 200 individuals got a meal, some clothing, and personal items near the Thompson Center from the group Chicago Five for the Homeless.
The Indiana-based organization works to provide basic needs for homeless people here in the city, northern Indiana and southwest Michigan.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off 41 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway 13 min ago
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake