Investigation continues into shooting of 6-year-old
July 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police have released two people who they'd been talking to in connection with the Friday night shooting of 6-year-old Quianna Tompkins.
Tompkins and a 52-year-old woman were both shot during a memorial vigil for a 24-year-old who was killed by gunfire five years ago.
Tompkins remains hospitalized.
city of chicago, shooting, local
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos