Chinatown fair wraps Sunday night
July 21. 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There is still time to check out Chinatown's summer fair.
This is the 35th year of the festival at Wentworth and Cermak.
The fair is a celebration of the Far East featuring music, art and food.
Visitors can check out classical Chinese dance as well as martial arts demonstrations.
The festival wraps up at 8 Sunday night.
city of chicago, chinatown, local
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking