Dead man on tracks prompts Red Line delays
July 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Train service along the CTA Red Line is just getting back to normal after a man's dead body is found on the tracks.
Investigators say his body was discovered around 6:30 Sunday evening near the Grand Station.
Trains had to be re-routed, causing delays and headaches for riders.
So far, police have not identified the victim.
The CTA says he may have been hit by a train.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody...
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Easter traditions explained 25 min ago
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
23 min ago