Dead man on tracks prompts Red Line delays
July 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Train service along the CTA Red Line is just getting back to normal after a man's dead body is found on the tracks.
Investigators say his body was discovered around 6:30 Sunday evening near the Grand Station.
Trains had to be re-routed, causing delays and headaches for riders.
So far, police have not identified the victim.
The CTA says he may have been hit by a train.
- 2 storms take aim at Chicago area 14 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- Man believed to be Gacy victim found living in Montana 14 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse 12 min ago
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Free gift-wrapping service at O'Hare, Midway 12 min ago
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools