Dead man on tracks prompts Red Line delays
July 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Train service along the CTA Red Line is just getting back to normal after a man's dead body is found on the tracks.
Investigators say his body was discovered around 6:30 Sunday evening near the Grand Station.
Trains had to be re-routed, causing delays and headaches for riders.
So far, police have not identified the victim.
The CTA says he may have been hit by a train.
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal 38 min ago
- Exclusive: Boy 'on alert' after surviving pit bull attack
- Judge orders day care worker released from jail
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Bears' 2014 schedule released
- Ebertfest 2014 underway in Champaign
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Religious display vandalized at Daley Plaza
- Sites suggested for George Lucas museum in Chicago
- Ravinia tickets on sale Thursday for 2014 concert season
- NTSB head calls for rail tank car changes
- Wortham lawsuit settled with Mississippi gun dealer
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game