Dead man on tracks prompts Red Line delays
July 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Train service along the CTA Red Line is just getting back to normal after a man's dead body is found on the tracks.
Investigators say his body was discovered around 6:30 Sunday evening near the Grand Station.
Trains had to be re-routed, causing delays and headaches for riders.
So far, police have not identified the victim.
The CTA says he may have been hit by a train.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All