Warner Brothers movie filming overnight at Michigan, Wacker
July 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Don't be surprised if you hear some blasts in the Loop Monday night.
Filming is underway at Michigan and Wacker.
A Warner Brothers movie is being shot and they're using air mortars, so there could be some small explosions.
Police and firefighters are on the scene monitoring the shoot.
Filming wraps up by 7 a.m. Tuesday morning.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting 29 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen 26 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 11 min ago
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout