Mass. governor making good on Stanley Cup bet
July 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Gov. Pat Quinn will volunteer Tuesday at the Greater Chicago Food Depository with a special guest, Massachusetts governor and Chicago native Deval Patrick.
Patrick is making good on his end of the two governors' Stanley Cup wager after the Blackhawks beat the Boston Bruins.
Before the start of the final series, they agreed that the losing team's state leader would volunteer at a food bank in the winner's home town.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 40 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break 56 min ago
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 58 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 6 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 12 min ago
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge 17 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
58 min ago
- 7 in :77
20 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
40 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
56 min ago