Mass. governor making good on Stanley Cup bet
July 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Gov. Pat Quinn will volunteer Tuesday at the Greater Chicago Food Depository with a special guest, Massachusetts governor and Chicago native Deval Patrick.
Patrick is making good on his end of the two governors' Stanley Cup wager after the Blackhawks beat the Boston Bruins.
Before the start of the final series, they agreed that the losing team's state leader would volunteer at a food bank in the winner's home town.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind.
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos