Lollapalooza prep begins with street closures
July 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Crews are already getting ready for next week's start of the Lollapalooza music festival in Grant Park.
Tuesday morning, the Chicago Department of Transportation began putting barricades at Columbus and Balbo.
Balbo is already closed so crews can begin setting up stages and Columbus is also supposed to close to traffic through Grant Park Tuesday.
Lollapalooza starts a week from Friday.
divvy bike share, local
- Allan Kustok found guilty of wife's 2010 murder 1 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County 45 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 41 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam 52 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos