Vigil held for Kassandra Castillo, 18, killed in car crash after pepper spray attack
July 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Family and friends paid tribute on Tuesday to a Franklin Park teen killed in a car crash following a pepper spray attack.
Police say Kassandra Castillo, 18, was killed when the driver of the car she was riding in early Sunday morning crashed into two parked cars.
Police say the two were attacked with pepper spray before the crash.
Castillo's family described her as a popular girl with a big smile.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night 36 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013 8 min ago
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos