Richton Park woman's cause of death determined: diabetes complications
July 22, 2013 (RICHTON PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- The cause of death has been determined for a woman whose body was found inside her south suburban Richton Park home.
The Cook County medical examiner says Celeste Cadwell died of complications of diabetes.
The 56-year-old's son discovered her body Monday morning.
Police initially described her death as suspicious.
cook county, local
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD