South Side teen Vincent Richardson arrested for posing as Chicago cop for 2nd time
July 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A South Side teen busted at age 14 for posing as a Chicago police officer has been arrested 4 years later for trying to do it again.
Vincent Richardson was arrested Tuesday after he identified himself as a Chicago police officer inside a uniform shop in the 5000-block of West Irving Park Road.
Richardson was arrested back in 2009, after he spent more than 5 hours on patrol with a real officer.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 8 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side 33 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 24 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago 25 min ago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 11 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77
52 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
8 min ago