South Side teen Vincent Richardson arrested for posing as Chicago cop for 2nd time
July 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A South Side teen busted at age 14 for posing as a Chicago police officer has been arrested 4 years later for trying to do it again.
Vincent Richardson was arrested Tuesday after he identified himself as a Chicago police officer inside a uniform shop in the 5000-block of West Irving Park Road.
Richardson was arrested back in 2009, after he spent more than 5 hours on patrol with a real officer.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas