Suburban couple's wedding invitation goes viral
July 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- What's bigger than the royal baby? One Chicago-area couple's wedding invitation, apparently.
Katie Kerr and Chris Sabino's invitation went viral on Wednesday after it was posted on Reddit and the Huffington Post.
"My phone really started blowing up after it got put on MSN," Kerr said. "It was even ahead of the royal baby."
The invitation forgoes standard RSVP questions for a cheekier checklist. The top reason to go? "Two words: Free. Booze."
"We wanted to have fun with it," Kerr said. "I guess our 15 minutes of fame is turning into more like 24 hours."
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 25 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma 10 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits 19 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos