Million Acts of Love passes out free books to kids in Englewood park
July 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- School may be out, but there are kids still excited to get their hands on a new book.
The organization "Million Acts of Love" kicked off its month-long book distribution Thursday night at Hamilton Park in Englewood.
It will hand out 10,000 books to kids for the next month in ten Chicago neighborhoods.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds