5 hospitalized after drug reactions
July 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police confirm five people in the Bridgeport neighborhood went to hospitals after having an adverse reaction to some sort of psychedelic drug.
The victims were found late Thursday night in the 3200-block of S. Racine in the Bridgeport neighborhood. They are all expected to be OK.
Two men and two women in their 20s, as well as a 17-year-old girl, were taken to area hospitals for observation.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 12 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 58 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos