Three late-night garage fires investigated as arson
July 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three overnight garage fires on Chicago's North Side are being investigated as arson.
The fires broke out around 2:20 a.m. Friday in the Albany Park neighborhood in the 5000-block of N. Avers.
Minutes later, a garbage dumpster on the 4800-block of N. Keeler caught fire.
Chicago fire officials say that also appears suspicious and is part of the investigation by bomb and arson detectives.
No one was hurt.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off 47 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway 19 min ago
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake