Three late-night garage fires investigated as arson
July 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three overnight garage fires on Chicago's North Side are being investigated as arson.
The fires broke out around 2:20 a.m. Friday in the Albany Park neighborhood in the 5000-block of N. Avers.
Minutes later, a garbage dumpster on the 4800-block of N. Keeler caught fire.
Chicago fire officials say that also appears suspicious and is part of the investigation by bomb and arson detectives.
No one was hurt.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 12 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 50 min ago
- Chicago typhoon relief shipments reach the Philippines 20 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute