Three late-night garage fires investigated as arson
July 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three overnight garage fires on Chicago's North Side are being investigated as arson.
The fires broke out around 2:20 a.m. Friday in the Albany Park neighborhood in the 5000-block of N. Avers.
Minutes later, a garbage dumpster on the 4800-block of N. Keeler caught fire.
Chicago fire officials say that also appears suspicious and is part of the investigation by bomb and arson detectives.
No one was hurt.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night 9 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos