Lollapalooza closes Chicago streets week before festival
July 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- With the Lollapalooza music festival just a week away at Grant Park, there are some street closings to be aware of already in place.
The big event that happens next Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
As of Friday, Balbo from Columbus to Lake Shore is closed until August 8th. Jackson is shut down from Columbus to Lake Shore Drive until August 7th.
Some other closings with take place around Grant Park beginning next week.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 40 min ago
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food 49 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run 37 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos