Nesting birds make visitors unwelcome at Grant Park
July 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you go to Grant Park you could have a close encounter with nature.
Birds are swooping down at people as they walk in the area of Columbus and Roosevelt.
The Chicago Park District has put up signs. They warn visitors that the birds are nesting and might make it known that their presence is unwelcome.
city of chicago, local
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 4 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break 20 min ago
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin 54 min ago
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 14 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
22 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
4 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
20 min ago