World Youth Day draws about 2,000 Catholic teens, young adults to Chicago area
July 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Archdiocese of Chicago was holding World Youth Day in the Chicago area Saturday.
About 2,000 Catholic teens and young adults from across the Midwest will attend the celebration, which goes from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. at Marian Catholic High School in Chicago Heights.
Francis Cardinal George was expected to attend.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff 55 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights...
55 min ago