Postal worker accused of gunning down teen
July 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A United States postal worker is spending the night in jail on $1 million bond, accused of killing a teenaged boy at a Chicago Housing Authority building on the city's Far South Side.
It happened about two weeks ago on July 14.
Investigators say 24-year-old Aries Sanders and another man gunned down 16-year-old Joseph Brewer at the Trumball Park CHA complex near 105th and South Oglesby Avenue .
Investigators say the attack was caught on the complex's surveillance video.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 2 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes 18 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire 56 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Dogs reunited with Avondale couple after break-in
- I-Team: Illinois deficit released
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open 32 min ago
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
2 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for...
18 min ago
- SXSW crash in downtown Austin kills 2,...
45 min ago