Postal worker accused of gunning down teen
July 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A United States postal worker is spending the night in jail on $1 million bond, accused of killing a teenaged boy at a Chicago Housing Authority building on the city's Far South Side.
It happened about two weeks ago on July 14.
Investigators say 24-year-old Aries Sanders and another man gunned down 16-year-old Joseph Brewer at the Trumball Park CHA complex near 105th and South Oglesby Avenue .
Investigators say the attack was caught on the complex's surveillance video.
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- Chicago fast-food workers protest low wages 7 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment 48 min ago
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in... 22 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park 53 min ago
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55 27 min ago
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery 44 min ago
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft
- Uptown fire forces residents out of apartments 31 min ago
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
27 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos