American Airlines plane blows 2 tires landing at O'Hare Airport in Chicago
July 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- American Airlines Flight 810 blew two tires after landing at at O'Hare International Airport.
Just after 1 p.m. Monday, the pilot of flight 810 from Reno, Nev. to Chicago noticed a possible flat tire just after the Boeing 737 landed, said Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Tony Molinaro.
Two of the plane's right tires blew out and passengers exited the plane via a staircase, Molinaro added
There were no injuries reported, according to a spokeswoman from the Chicago Department of Aviation.
American Airlines could not immediately be reached for comment.
© Copyright 2013 Sun-Times Media, LLC
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 40 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 35 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 14 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 13 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
40 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
35 min ago