American Airlines plane blows 2 tires landing at O'Hare Airport in Chicago
July 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- American Airlines Flight 810 blew two tires after landing at at O'Hare International Airport.
Just after 1 p.m. Monday, the pilot of flight 810 from Reno, Nev. to Chicago noticed a possible flat tire just after the Boeing 737 landed, said Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Tony Molinaro.
Two of the plane's right tires blew out and passengers exited the plane via a staircase, Molinaro added
There were no injuries reported, according to a spokeswoman from the Chicago Department of Aviation.
American Airlines could not immediately be reached for comment.
© Copyright 2013 Sun-Times Media, LLC
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits