Man, 18, shot multiple times in Back of the Yards on South Side
July 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A shooting in Chicago's Back of the Yards neighborhood has left a man hospitalized with multiple gunshot wounds.
It happened around noon Monday in the 2000-block of West Garfield on the city's South Side.
An 18-year-old man was taken to the hospital in critical condition with gunshot wounds to his chest and lower extremities.
No one is in custody.
city of chicago, shooting, chicago violence, local
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 1 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted 1 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 6 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
1 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually...
1 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket...
6 min ago