Chicago outlet mall opening in Rosemont, near O'Hare
July 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Fashion Outlets Chicago opens this week, bringing more than 100 high-end outlet stores to suburban Rosemont.
Fashion Outlets of Chicago opens Thursday, August 1, 2013. With 130 stores -- including anchor stores Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Off Fifth, Bloomingdales and Forever 21 -- and restaurants, Fashion Outlets in Rosemont, located near Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, is the first .
The outlet will provide shuttle service to and from the airport for travelers, and to and from some downtown hotels. It's also close to the CTA's Blue Line Rosemont station. Fashion Outlets of Chicago is located on Fashion Outlets Way off of Balmoral Road in Rosemont and off of I-294 at the intersections of I-190 and I-90.
Financed by AWE Talisman and Macerich, Fashion Outlets Chicago is the first fully-enclosed mall to be built in the Chicago area in more than 20 years. The mayor of Rosemont says it will provide 2,000 jobs and bring the village $6 million a year in sales tax revenues.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash 7 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley 24 min ago
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 47 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 14 min ago
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist struck, killed in Roselle identified 42 min ago
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos