Chicago outlet mall opening in Rosemont, near O'Hare
July 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Fashion Outlets Chicago opens this week, bringing more than 100 high-end outlet stores to suburban Rosemont.
Fashion Outlets of Chicago opens Thursday, August 1, 2013. With 130 stores -- including anchor stores Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Off Fifth, Bloomingdales and Forever 21 -- and restaurants, Fashion Outlets in Rosemont, located near Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, is the first .
The outlet will provide shuttle service to and from the airport for travelers, and to and from some downtown hotels. It's also close to the CTA's Blue Line Rosemont station. Fashion Outlets of Chicago is located on Fashion Outlets Way off of Balmoral Road in Rosemont and off of I-294 at the intersections of I-190 and I-90.
Financed by AWE Talisman and Macerich, Fashion Outlets Chicago is the first fully-enclosed mall to be built in the Chicago area in more than 20 years. The mayor of Rosemont says it will provide 2,000 jobs and bring the village $6 million a year in sales tax revenues.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement 31 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday 53 min ago
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS 42 min ago
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos