Chicago outlet mall opening in Rosemont, near O'Hare
July 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Fashion Outlets Chicago opens this week, bringing more than 100 high-end outlet stores to suburban Rosemont.
Fashion Outlets of Chicago opens Thursday, August 1, 2013. With 130 stores -- including anchor stores Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Off Fifth, Bloomingdales and Forever 21 -- and restaurants, Fashion Outlets in Rosemont, located near Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, is the first .
The outlet will provide shuttle service to and from the airport for travelers, and to and from some downtown hotels. It's also close to the CTA's Blue Line Rosemont station. Fashion Outlets of Chicago is located on Fashion Outlets Way off of Balmoral Road in Rosemont and off of I-294 at the intersections of I-190 and I-90.
Financed by AWE Talisman and Macerich, Fashion Outlets Chicago is the first fully-enclosed mall to be built in the Chicago area in more than 20 years. The mayor of Rosemont says it will provide 2,000 jobs and bring the village $6 million a year in sales tax revenues.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet 36 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All