Erasmo Rodriguez-Apreza, 37, charged with soliciting child for sex
July 29, 2013 (RIVER FOREST, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Schiller Park man is accused of soliciting a child for sex.
Erasmo Rodriguez-Apreza, 37, is charged with indecent solicitation of a minor.
Police say he offered a 15-year-old girl a ride in Maywood on Friday. He's then accused of taking her to a forest preserve in River Forest and offering her money to perform a sex act.
A Cook County Forest Preserve police officer made the arrest.
cook county, local
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids 42 min ago
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody... 34 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand