Erasmo Rodriguez-Apreza, 37, charged with soliciting child for sex
July 29, 2013 (RIVER FOREST, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Schiller Park man is accused of soliciting a child for sex.
Erasmo Rodriguez-Apreza, 37, is charged with indecent solicitation of a minor.
Police say he offered a 15-year-old girl a ride in Maywood on Friday. He's then accused of taking her to a forest preserve in River Forest and offering her money to perform a sex act.
A Cook County Forest Preserve police officer made the arrest.
cook county, local
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 18 min ago
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 42 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
42 min ago