Erasmo Rodriguez-Apreza, 37, charged with soliciting child for sex
July 29, 2013 (RIVER FOREST, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Schiller Park man is accused of soliciting a child for sex.
Erasmo Rodriguez-Apreza, 37, is charged with indecent solicitation of a minor.
Police say he offered a 15-year-old girl a ride in Maywood on Friday. He's then accused of taking her to a forest preserve in River Forest and offering her money to perform a sex act.
A Cook County Forest Preserve police officer made the arrest.
cook county, local
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...