4-year-old boy struck, killed by semi-truck in Elk Grove Village
July 29, 2013 (ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 4-year-old boy died after a semi-truck hit him in unincorporated Elk Grove Village on the 2300-block of East Oakton.
It happened Monday afternoon.
Police say the boy was riding his bike and swerved in front of the semi.
His mom tried was there and tried to save her son but could not.
Police say no charges will be filed.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains