Car crashes into Southwest Side store at 96th, Western
July 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A car crashed into a clothing store near the intersection of 96th Street and Western on the city's Southwest Side.
The gold Dodge sedan is about half way through the glass of Catherine's. No customers were hurt, according to a worker at a restaurant next door, but there's lots of damage. Clothing racks were knocked over and shattered glass and debris litter the store.
Police are on the scene. They have not confirmed if anyone was injured.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 8 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults 7 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after...
8 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled...
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos