Car crashes into Southwest Side store at 96th, Western
July 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A car crashed into a clothing store near the intersection of 96th Street and Western on the city's Southwest Side.
The gold Dodge sedan is about half way through the glass of Catherine's. No customers were hurt, according to a worker at a restaurant next door, but there's lots of damage. Clothing racks were knocked over and shattered glass and debris litter the store.
Police are on the scene. They have not confirmed if anyone was injured.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 36 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Miley Cyrus, 'Bangerz' tour stops in Chicago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD