Chicago-area auto mechanics could strike Thursday
July 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dozens of Chicago-area auto dealers are in last-ditch talks with auto mechanics to avert a strike that could begin as early as Thursday morning.
If there is a tentative agreement, members are expected to vote Sunday. Independent auto shops are not affected and not all dealerships are involved.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 6 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow 1 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- 7 in 77
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
6 min ago