Aurora teens arrested for robbing Chicago cab driver
July 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two Aurora teenagers are under arrest for robbing a cab driver overnight on the city's Far Northeast Side.
Lilderries Thompson, 17 and his 16-year-old accomplice are both charged with aggravated robbery.
Thompson is charged as an adult, and the 16-year-old is charged as a juvenile.
Police say it happened just after midnight in a parking lot on the 2900-block of Kirk Road.
They arrested the teens a short while later as they were walking down the street.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant