Thursday is Cook County property tax deadline
August 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Thursday is the deadline for property tax payments in Cook County.
Nearly 1.8 million property owners throughout the county are affected.
If you still have not paid, you can do so at any Chase Bank till the close of business, or you can pay online till just before midnight Thursday night.
For late payers, the price goes up one-and-a-half percent per month till the bill is paid.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus