Thursday is Cook County property tax deadline
August 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Thursday is the deadline for property tax payments in Cook County.
Nearly 1.8 million property owners throughout the county are affected.
If you still have not paid, you can do so at any Chase Bank till the close of business, or you can pay online till just before midnight Thursday night.
For late payers, the price goes up one-and-a-half percent per month till the bill is paid.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds