Acquity Group announces new Chicago tech jobs
August 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel was on hand as digital marketing company Acquity Group announced it will add 100 jobs to its Chicago office by the end of next year.
The mayor also took part in a forum there with college students from around the Midwest.
They talked about the city's growing technology industry.
Emanuel made a pitch for the students to find work here and enjoy everything the city has to offer.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence 19 min ago
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake