Acquity Group announces new Chicago tech jobs
August 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel was on hand as digital marketing company Acquity Group announced it will add 100 jobs to its Chicago office by the end of next year.
The mayor also took part in a forum there with college students from around the Midwest.
They talked about the city's growing technology industry.
Emanuel made a pitch for the students to find work here and enjoy everything the city has to offer.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 6 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 55 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 14 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 43 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
43 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
14 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos