Man in stable condition after Metra train hits SUV
August 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is being treated for serious head injuries after his SUV was hit by a Metra train.
It happened Friday evening in the Morgan Park neighborhood.
The 30-year-old man is reported in stable condition.
After the accident, Rock Island district trains were delayed during the evening rush.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Man shot in Lincoln Square 36 min ago
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass 9 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos