Man in stable condition after Metra train hits SUV
August 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is being treated for serious head injuries after his SUV was hit by a Metra train.
It happened Friday evening in the Morgan Park neighborhood.
The 30-year-old man is reported in stable condition.
After the accident, Rock Island district trains were delayed during the evening rush.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary 49 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
44 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last...
49 min ago