Corn maze to honor The Beatles
August 2, 2013 (WLS) -- The Beatles have inspired countless forms of creative expression over the decades, including a corn maze.
You can visit it starting Saturday at Richardson Adventure Farm northwest of Chicago near the Wisconsin border.
The maze coincides with the 50th anniversary of the Beatles' first album.
The 28-acre maze is made up of 11 miles of trails carved with the faces of George, John, Ringo and Paul.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire 16 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Man who killed Kankakee doctor gets life in prison
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Carl Sandburg H.S. 'soft lockdown' lifted after arrests 51 min ago
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours 30 min ago
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Truman College instructor accused of sexually assaulting former... 24 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
26 min ago
- Chicago street repaving begins
52 min ago
- Microbead ban? Group says they impact...
48 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos