Corn maze to honor The Beatles
August 2, 2013 (WLS) -- The Beatles have inspired countless forms of creative expression over the decades, including a corn maze.
You can visit it starting Saturday at Richardson Adventure Farm northwest of Chicago near the Wisconsin border.
The maze coincides with the 50th anniversary of the Beatles' first album.
The 28-acre maze is made up of 11 miles of trails carved with the faces of George, John, Ringo and Paul.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking