ABC7 Exclusive: Husband of city official charged with sexual assault
August 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- ABC7 has learned the husband of a Chicago city official is charged with criminal sexual assault.
Sources say 40-year-old Martin McKinney is married to the deputy commissioner of the Department of Public Health, Suzet McKinney, is charged with assaulting a teenage girl in his home.
The States Attorney's office says it happened in 2007 when the victim was staying at McKinney's house.
A judge set bail for McKinney Friday at $100,000. He'll be back in court later this month.
ABC7 was unable to get a comment from commissioner McKinney.
- LIVE Coverage of Nelson Mandela Memorial 43 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5 30 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913