Man shot, killed at 36th Street and Michigan near Chicago Police Headquarters
August 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 32-year-old man was killed in a shooting just one block away from Chicago Police Headquarters.
The man was with a group of people in the 3600-block of South Michigan, police said, when someone shot him just before 1 a.m. Saturday.
There was no immediate word on a motive, and no one was in custody later Saturday morning.
chicago violence, chicago shooting, local
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake