Teens charged in shooting of 4-year-old make court appearance
August 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Teenagers charged with attempted murder made their initial court appearance Saturday for allegedly shooting two people, including a 4-year-old child.
Eighteen-year old Laquan Waters and 17-year-old Tyrese Pearson, along with a 15-year-old male were charged Friday night with the shooting that happened back on Monday near 71st and Rockwell.
Four-year-old Khalise Witherspoon and a 31-year-old man were hospitalized.
chicago violence, chicago shooting, local
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas