I-80 pin-in crash injures woman in Tinley Park
August 4, 2013 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police said alcohol was a factor in a pin-in crash on Interstate 80 in southwest suburban Tinley Park.
A car rolled over in the eastbound lanes just before1 a.m. Sunday.
A female driver ended up pinned under the car. She was transported to a hospital, but her injuries are not life-threatening.
No charges had been filed later Sunday morning.
- South suburbs on alert after series of attacks
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Crowds descend on Rome ahead of canonization
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wrigley Field anniversary cake tossed in dumpster
- Chicago plastic bag ban OK'd by council committee
- 5 CPS schools to begin offering mariachi classes
- I-Team: Gov't officials discuss campus sex assaults
- Hinsdale woman featured in People magazine
- All Southland College Prep seniors accepted to college
- NIU hazing death case in court
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- abcnews: Avril Lavigne Slammed for New Video