I-80 pin-in crash injures woman in Tinley Park
August 4, 2013 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police said alcohol was a factor in a pin-in crash on Interstate 80 in southwest suburban Tinley Park.
A car rolled over in the eastbound lanes just before1 a.m. Sunday.
A female driver ended up pinned under the car. She was transported to a hospital, but her injuries are not life-threatening.
No charges had been filed later Sunday morning.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout