I-80 pin-in crash injures woman in Tinley Park
August 4, 2013 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police said alcohol was a factor in a pin-in crash on Interstate 80 in southwest suburban Tinley Park.
A car rolled over in the eastbound lanes just before1 a.m. Sunday.
A female driver ended up pinned under the car. She was transported to a hospital, but her injuries are not life-threatening.
No charges had been filed later Sunday morning.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 9 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Michael Jordan shoes from Finals sell for $104K
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
9 min ago