I-80 pin-in crash injures woman in Tinley Park
August 4, 2013 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police said alcohol was a factor in a pin-in crash on Interstate 80 in southwest suburban Tinley Park.
A car rolled over in the eastbound lanes just before1 a.m. Sunday.
A female driver ended up pinned under the car. She was transported to a hospital, but her injuries are not life-threatening.
No charges had been filed later Sunday morning.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement 27 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday 49 min ago
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS 38 min ago
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos