I-80 pin-in crash injures woman in Tinley Park
August 4, 2013 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police said alcohol was a factor in a pin-in crash on Interstate 80 in southwest suburban Tinley Park.
A car rolled over in the eastbound lanes just before1 a.m. Sunday.
A female driver ended up pinned under the car. She was transported to a hospital, but her injuries are not life-threatening.
No charges had been filed later Sunday morning.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds