Alleged Joliet restaurant shooter in court Monday
August 4, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) -- A man accused of gunning down a father in a Joliet restaurant will appear in bond court Monday.
Investigators say 31-year-old Christopher Thompson walked into Louis' Family Restaurant Saturday morning and shot 29-year old Gerardo Franchini at point blank range several times.
The victim was with his wife and children at the time.
Thompson is facing several charges, including murder.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western 49 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake