Alleged Joliet restaurant shooter in court Monday
August 4, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) -- A man accused of gunning down a father in a Joliet restaurant will appear in bond court Monday.
Investigators say 31-year-old Christopher Thompson walked into Louis' Family Restaurant Saturday morning and shot 29-year old Gerardo Franchini at point blank range several times.
The victim was with his wife and children at the time.
Thompson is facing several charges, including murder.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 8 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4... 46 min ago
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room 53 min ago
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M 4 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
8 min ago