Ventra card use starting on CTA, Pace
August 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some CTA and Pace riders with the new Ventra card can start using them Monday.
It's part of the month-long rollout of the new fare card.
Students will receive their Ventra transit cards during school orientation, prior to the start of the new school year later in August.
Everyone else can start using Ventra on September 9.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus