Ventra card use starting on CTA, Pace
August 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some CTA and Pace riders with the new Ventra card can start using them Monday.
It's part of the month-long rollout of the new fare card.
Students will receive their Ventra transit cards during school orientation, prior to the start of the new school year later in August.
Everyone else can start using Ventra on September 9.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD