Highland Park's 'Ferris Bueller' house listed for sale at $1.5 million
August 6, 2013 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Highland Park home made famous by the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is back on the market.
The home features a separate glass-enclosed garage.
In a memorable scene from the movie, a Ferrari is sent crashing through the glass into a ravine below.
According to the Chicago Tribune, the property was first listed in 2009 for $2.3 million. Even after a couple of price cuts it remained unsold.
It was taken off the market in 2011.
Now, it is relisted on the market for $1.5 million.
cook county, local
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 23 min ago
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food 32 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run 20 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos