Mata Genaro, 24, man with Down syndrome missing on South Side
August 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mata Genaro, 24, was visiting with his grandmother in the 2600-block of South Kostner when police say he became upset and left the house.
He was last seen wearing black pants, black tee shirt with yellow writing stating "you can't see me."
Genaro has Down Syndrome and functions mentally at the age of a 5-year-old.
If he is seen, please notify Area Central Detectives at (312) 747-8380.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square 18 min ago
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 10 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed 2 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping