Elvis run raises money to end AIDS
August 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The spirit of Elvis was alive and running through Lincoln Park Thursday night.
The 15th annual Elvis is Alive 5K marks the anniversary of the king's death. His favorite peanut butter and banana sandwiches were served up as a post-race snack.
This year's run raised money for the Team to End AIDS.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout