Elvis run raises money to end AIDS
August 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The spirit of Elvis was alive and running through Lincoln Park Thursday night.
The 15th annual Elvis is Alive 5K marks the anniversary of the king's death. His favorite peanut butter and banana sandwiches were served up as a post-race snack.
This year's run raised money for the Team to End AIDS.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines reports plane missing 25 min ago
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North 21 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant