Strip mall fire damages Southwest Side businesses
August 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Fire Department said firefighter put out a two-alarm fire in the 5400-block of South Kedzie in Gage Park Saturday.
The fire department tweeted photos of the fire, saying it had engulfed at least three store fronts at a strip mall.
Later Saturday, firefighters said they were chasing hot spots.
One firefighter was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 11 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 24 min ago
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym 27 min ago
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
53 min ago