Man, 75, found dead in South Side apartment
August 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 75-year-old man is one of Chicago's latest murder victims.
Chicago police say the man was found dead with trauma to his head in an apartment in the 5600-block of South Racine in the Englewood neighborhood.
Neighbors say the victim owned the building and lived in one of the upstairs apartments despite a recent fire in the building.
Police say he died from blunt force trauma to the head.
Police were searching the building and at least one vehicle parked nearby for clues.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos