Search for John Spira search continues in Wheaton forest preserve
AUGUST 17, 2013 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Family and friends of a west suburban man who went missing more than six years ago still have not given up their search for him.
John Spira disappeared in February 2007.
He was last seen with his business partner in unincorporated West Chicago.
Saturday morning dozens of people searched a forest preserve in Wheaton.
Earlier this week, the DuPage County sheriff's office helped in the search for him in Glen Ellyn.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos