Search for John Spira search continues in Wheaton forest preserve
AUGUST 17, 2013 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Family and friends of a west suburban man who went missing more than six years ago still have not given up their search for him.
John Spira disappeared in February 2007.
He was last seen with his business partner in unincorporated West Chicago.
Saturday morning dozens of people searched a forest preserve in Wheaton.
Earlier this week, the DuPage County sheriff's office helped in the search for him in Glen Ellyn.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 10 min ago
- Glenview, Chicago cops accused of lying in court 39 min ago
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools 22 min ago
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 52 min ago
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos