Search for John Spira search continues in Wheaton forest preserve
AUGUST 17, 2013 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Family and friends of a west suburban man who went missing more than six years ago still have not given up their search for him.
John Spira disappeared in February 2007.
He was last seen with his business partner in unincorporated West Chicago.
Saturday morning dozens of people searched a forest preserve in Wheaton.
Earlier this week, the DuPage County sheriff's office helped in the search for him in Glen Ellyn.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant