iPhone robberies suspects charged in thefts during Chicago Air and Water Show
August 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Five people were charged in connection with three, separate iPhone robberies during the Chicago Air and Water Show.
Among the suspects are a Darrell Griffin, 25, and 30-year-old Garland Smith, who was charged after police said he snatched an iPhone from a man in the 100-block of East Superior.
According to the Chicago Tribune, three teenagers also were cited in another iPhone theft at Oak Street Beach.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 54 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond 41 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M 50 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
54 min ago