iPhone robberies suspects charged in thefts during Chicago Air and Water Show
August 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Five people were charged in connection with three, separate iPhone robberies during the Chicago Air and Water Show.
Among the suspects are a Darrell Griffin, 25, and 30-year-old Garland Smith, who was charged after police said he snatched an iPhone from a man in the 100-block of East Superior.
According to the Chicago Tribune, three teenagers also were cited in another iPhone theft at Oak Street Beach.
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later 8 min ago
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion 27 min ago
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand