iPhone robberies suspects charged in thefts during Chicago Air and Water Show
August 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Five people were charged in connection with three, separate iPhone robberies during the Chicago Air and Water Show.
Among the suspects are a Darrell Griffin, 25, and 30-year-old Garland Smith, who was charged after police said he snatched an iPhone from a man in the 100-block of East Superior.
According to the Chicago Tribune, three teenagers also were cited in another iPhone theft at Oak Street Beach.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports 10 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather 58 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 18 min ago
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up 12 min ago
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela 12 min ago
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
18 min ago
- 7 in :77
21 min ago
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
10 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game...
58 min ago